Monday, July 16, 2012

Sing-Along Songs for Preschoolers

Here are some fun sing-along songs that are easy for twos and threes and preschoolers to learn, and are sung to familiar tunes. (Music is also included.) Best of all, they teach Christian concepts in ways tiny tots can remember! Feel free to also make up new words and verses to the tunes to create songs your class enjoys.


Jesus Gives Me Joy

Tune: ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT

Joy, joy, joy, joy
I give Jesus joy.
Just because I love Him so,
I give Jesus joy.

Joy, joy, joy, joy
Jesus gives me joy.
Every day along my way,
Jesus gives me joy.



 I Can Use My Hands and Feet

Tune: MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB

I can use my hands and feet (move both hands and feet),
hands and feet, hands and feet.
I can use my hands and feet
to help with all the work.

I can use my arms and legs (move arms and legs),
arms and legs, arms and legs.
I can use my arms and legs
to run and play each day.




Oh, We Can Praise Jesus

Tune: DID YOU EVER SEE A LASSIE?

Oh, we can praise Jesus, praise Jesus, praise Jesus (skip in a circle).
Oh, we can praise Jesus (stop)
This way and that (sway to the left, then to the right).
By clapping, by clapping, by clapping, by clapping (clap).
Oh, we can praise Jesus this way and that (sway left, then right).

For more verses, substitute different actions and words for the clapping. Try singing, praying, ringing (pretend bells), or other actions the children think of.



No comments: